Friday, January 30, 2009

Attitude is everythinbg in life....

10:16 AM PST, January 25, 2009
It's a beautiful Sunday in Los Angeles. We have a sunny day sandwiched between two rain storms. I'm on my way out to knock off my daily three mile walk. I just skimmed the Sunday paper and added more research material for my next book: One Year to an Organized Financial Life. I'm really excited about this one...my father and mother were very responsible with money but they had no idea how or what to teach me. It has been part of my life journey to learn just how money works. I'll be writing this book with financial planner Russell Wild. It will be out next year at this time.


But first?


Those three miles are calling to me!

No comments:

What type of information would you most like to find here?

June 2009, in China

June 2009, in China
At the Summer Palace outside Beijing