Friday, January 30, 2009

The whole of any project is....

9:31 AM PST, January 26, 2009
...overhwelming.


It really does help to break things down into small sections and work systematically until you are done. I had a lot of paper work piled up because of my recent travels. Over the past weekend, I had to take my own advice. Guess what? It works! I went step by step and suddenly the 'engine of completion' took over and voila! everything is filed and tackled. I'll have to figure out what my reward is today. You deserve one as well when you face these organizing challenges. Remember: a stack of anything is really a series of unmade decisions.


Great Monday, Everyone!

No comments:

What type of information would you most like to find here?

June 2009, in China

June 2009, in China
At the Summer Palace outside Beijing