Friday, January 30, 2009

On the Road Again...

12:23 PM PST, January 24, 2009

I was in Houston, Texas last week for four days. I taught my first seminar based on the material in my new book "One Year to an Organized Work Life" at the Unity Church of Christianity. The next day I worked with two brave souls from the audience.


The time difference is only two hours but it has taken me a few days to adjust. Now I'm back in my home office getting caught up on my own paper work. Yes, professional organizers have paper work. LOL. My ancient, sweet golden retriever needs his walk now and then I'll knock off my daily three miles and return to the computer. It's important to move the body and embrace some kind of exercise...even if it's only 5 minutes a day taking the stairs in your office building. Movement helps clear the mental cob webs.


Great weekend, Everyone!

No comments:

What type of information would you most like to find here?

June 2009, in China

June 2009, in China
At the Summer Palace outside Beijing