Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sock Wars!


In just about every home I enter I find a huge, overflowing tangle of white sports socks.  They threaten to take over multiple drawers in a dresser.  They take over space that's needed for other items.  What's a person to do?  If there's space in the closet I get a pretty container like the one above and toss those socks into it with wild abandon.  They are now contained in one place and stored near the sport shoes.  And those dresser drawers are free to hold more traditional items.  

Dress socks of course get folded neatly and stored in color order in drawer containers made expressly for this purpose. You save time because you don't have to go on a quest for a particular pair and you save money because you always know how many of a particular color you actually have.  These containers come in expensive and attractive containers.  I prefer the simple plastic fold together ones.  After all my sock drawers aren't ever on public display are they?  I need can spend my organizing tool budget elsewhere.

No comments:

What type of information would you most like to find here?

June 2009, in China

June 2009, in China
At the Summer Palace outside Beijing