Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Create your Zen Organizer Journal at SpringPad

Yes, it's true: I'm using the same visual two days in a row.  

Yesterday I referenced SpringPad's amazing ability to cut down on paper clutter.  (Please remember that there is such a thing as digital clutter!).  Today I'd like to invite you to get the (free) notebook I created for my followers at SpringPad.  Noodle around the site (using your smart phone or computer) and start to get a feel for how this program can serve you. It's like having a virtual assistant without paying a fee.

In all the One Year to ... books I suggest you use a notebook, right? Well, who said it had to be one you hold in your hands?  Why not create a digital journal at SpringPad and use it as the perfect place to answer the journal prompts in my books? You can also create grocery lists, chore charts, packing lists et al and tweak them over time as your needs change.

Here's the link to get your creative juices flowing!

No comments:

What type of information would you most like to find here?

June 2009, in China

June 2009, in China
At the Summer Palace outside Beijing