Monday, February 10, 2014

Rewards: Think Outside the Box

Yes, those are bug drawer pulls from Anthropologie.  Stick with me.

Rewards are very difficult to schedule for many people.  I love Anthropologie and their design sensibility.  When I found these in my morning mail I thought they would make a fun reward for someone who had just organized a bedroom or kitchen or ~ wherever your flight of fancy takes you!  

Who said a reward had to be something like a hot bath, trip to a day spa or a new dress? A reward can be something that will remind you of your accomplishment every time you see it or use it.  Rewards like this also delight everyone with whom you share your home.  

If you find rewards difficult to schedule try and change your perspective especially if you have children. Let them grow up feeling worthy.

If you buy something fun like this please send me a photo of the finished project.  Your creativity can be a boon to others.

No comments:

What type of information would you most like to find here?

June 2009, in China

June 2009, in China
At the Summer Palace outside Beijing