Friday, November 8, 2013

Let's Go to the Dogs Day

Do you have a dog that pulls?  Do you marvel at his ability to practically choke himself to death in an effort to be out in front on a walk playing Leader of the Pack? The above leash and collar in one is used by professionals in the dog show world and by Cesar Millan.  It will give you more control without threatening your dog's delicate throat area.  The collar rides high so when you give a correction it's hitting a spot that can't cause damage. How I wish I had known about this when I had my female Golden Retriever.  She was 70 pounds of pulling muscle for the first five years of her life.  It's always the human of course and I needed Pack Leader training but never underestimate the power of the right tool.

If you don't have a dog but watch a relative, friend or neighbor fly down the street behind their pup be sure and stuff one of these into their stocking this holiday. I'm not endorsing any brand.  You can shop on line or go to your local pet store.  Just ask for the 'leash and collar in one' and you'll be introduced to the right one for your pup.  Charlie, my 17 pound Havanese mix says "Woof! Woof!" He and his trainer like the one we're using!

No comments:

What type of information would you most like to find here?

June 2009, in China

June 2009, in China
At the Summer Palace outside Beijing