Wednesday, July 17, 2013

How to store belts that can't be hung from a hook!

Just about every closet I organize for a woman has a collection of belts that can't be hung on a hook. Most are made of metal but there are many variations that make my clients scratch their heads and ask: "How do I store this, Regina?" My favorite solution is a lined basket.  The belts are protected and later you can repurpose the basket if your belt collection gets eliminated and you have other items to store. There are many sizes and shapes of lined baskets and one of my favorites is pictured here in two different size options to serve your needs. It's also nice to note that these liners can we tossed into the wash and stay fresh and clean.

No comments:

What type of information would you most like to find here?

June 2009, in China

June 2009, in China
At the Summer Palace outside Beijing

Blog Archive