Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Organizing Creativity Unleashed!

I unpacked a client recently who had done something unique before I arrived.  She had hung a mesh over the door shoe bag like the one I have here on the inside and on the outside of her master bedroom closet door. I was all for shoes being hung on the inside of the closet but I suggested she might not want to go to bed at night staring at shoes.  My client smiled and told me she was an artist and intended to use the pockets for art supplies.  At night the visual of her supplies would inspire her to be creative the next morning. This wasn't a solution I would adapt for anyone else but it pointed out how we can think outside the box and allow organizing tools to inspire us.

Have you got any creative solutions you'd be willing to share?

No comments:

What type of information would you most like to find here?

June 2009, in China

June 2009, in China
At the Summer Palace outside Beijing

Blog Archive