Monday, June 10, 2013

Ribbon Revolt


Most of my clients are raising families so the need to wrap gifts comes up frequently.  A common question is: "How can I store my ribbon collection?"  The solution really depends on how much ribbon you have and how much space do you have to store it.  I have a client whose home is over 7000 sq ft and we laugh that we just can't find a designated spot for her ribbons.  I've been collecting solutions on my Zen Organized Life at Pinterest and thought I'd share just two of the choices I have on my board to get your creative juices flowing. Here you see a towel bar and a simple basket repurposed as ribbon holders.

I invite you to visit my Pinterest boards to get more creative ideas.  A picture is indeed worth a thousand words.


What type of information would you most like to find here?

June 2009, in China

June 2009, in China
At the Summer Palace outside Beijing